
Nick and I were just looking at old pictures of baby Noah! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He was so different from Spencer. A little bit more cranky and A LOT less vocal! He loved to dance and he crawled at 8 1/2 months then walked at 9! Noah never baby talked much... just started saying words. He liked to give dirty looks and still does. What a cutie pie!Yes.. he is dancing to sex bomb, it was his favorite song! :) This is Noah at 7 months.
2 comments:
Thanks for you kind words about Max. It has got to be the most difficult and painful decision we have ever made and one which brought us great heartache. We just did not want her to suffer or be in any pain as her illness got worse. It has been hard for us but each day gets easier and she will forever be in our hearts and soul and we will always love her.
Pss..remember when I slipped and fell down the stairs at the townhouse with Max in my arms and gave myself 2 big bruises on my leg. I think I scared the crap out of her...poor Maxie, my sweet baby girl.
Take Care, Angela
Omg... I remember when Noah was at that age. Lol. Remember when he used to sing the Akon "Suicidal" song. hahahaha, he has always been a Rock Star.
Post a Comment