Thursday, March 31, 2011

Um...I don't know what to say.

So I decided to make pancakes this morning and ran into the other room to get something. I was literally gone maybe 2 minutes (which is all this kids usually needs)  he climbed onto the counter and opened the cupboard and got this bad boy out.

 I just stood there and watched him try to attached it to himself for awhile, then I realized I NEEDED to get my camera before he saw me and snap a picture.

He finally saw me and said "UH, I'm just trying to get some milk for later." if you haven't realized yet, that's my breast pump attachment. 





6 comments:

Alys said...

That's hilarious! It is amazing the things they pick up and the things they want to mimic. Glad you got a picture of it.

Lively's said...

LOVE IT! Peyton used to pull her shirt up and "attach" bear to her bellybutton and say "time to eat bear"! Guess it comes with the territory!

jazmine said...

hahaha!! SO FUNNY!

Evelyn said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't stop laughing!!! Spencer, you just made my day!!

kadiesueanderson said...

BEST BLACKMAIL PHOTO EVER!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

So hilarious!!! the best part is the proud look on his face.