Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are doing it!

Okay we have been freaked out enough! (Thanks Tara!) WE ARE GOING PRIVATE! Please comment me and leave me your email addresses so I can invite you to look at our blog! Sorry if this is inconvenient, but there sure are a lot of weirdos out there and we want to keep our babies safe!

20 comments:

Sheila said...

Hook me up! sheilacapell@hotmail.com

Emily said...

My email is
emilyhammon@yahoo.com
That's exactly why I made our blog private!

cory and tara said...

Oh my gosh...I didn't mean to totally freak you out or push my decision to go private on anyone else. I've just been freaked out myself. Anyway, count me in of course. Taralyners@yahoo.com

So many blogs..too little time said...

it's my firstandlastname at gmail.com Don't forget the H!!

Harris Family said...

I'm in too! laurenh@envisionlending.com

Summer said...

I would love to be included.

lilsummi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

chrisandjennafloyd@yahoo.com

SO cristina called me just now and freaked ME out! Im making mine private too! So if you know me, go to mine and give me your email!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

add me! tell tara too as well.
allisonmalley@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Count us in we love your little rockstars!
Kiddokid@aol.com
Veryblessd@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about my "Great Nephews!" roxloen@sbcglobal.net

Dan and Jazmine said...

either dietz3408@hotmail.com
or pdan1080@gmail.com

Haas Family said...

Here it is haas_fam@hotmail.com.
Lanie

Nicole Hernandez said...

What happenned to freak you out?
here's my email: nicolerh1975@yahoo.com

BusyMama said...

i'm afraid to ask what spooked you so much! mine is kaylenevest@gmail.com

Alys said...

alysfavero@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

missjones211@yahoo.com

Evelyn said...

Of course count me in!
Grandma

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Seems like everyone is going private, or at least thinking about it.
We're at faulconers@sbcglobal.net

Martin Family said...

Jkmarty@gmail.com

The Fowers' Family said...

superwoman_81@hotmail.com
Betsy

I love the Noah sayings--I was laughing when I read those!