Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meet Chloe

Chloe Diana Anderson
Born October 19th 2010 at 11:24pm
 6 pounds 6 ounces 19 inches long

 She is absolutely perfect 
She has all her boys wrapped around her tiny finger

 We just love her to pieces and can't imagine what it was like to live without her! I'll post more later on her birth and how her brothers are adjusting. Right now we are all just holding, kissing and snuggling our new sister. 
Life just got so much sweeter!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Gorgeous!!!! Congrats to all of you... You're going to love having a little girl!

Natasha said...

She is so so beautiful! Congrats!! I used to think I would be happy with all boys but seeing her melts my heart. I'm so glad you got the little girl that you always wanted. I can't wait to hear more. I hope your recovery is going well.

Summer said...

Chloe is absolutely adorable. Congratulations to your entire family!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Alys said...

So glad you finally posted pictures. I have been waiting. So precious. Can't wait to meet her.

Lively's said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! Hope the delivery went smoothly! She kind of looks like Noah to me!

Kaci said...

She is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

BusyMama said...

Another beautiful baby....no surprise there! Congratulations. :)

Sheila said...

The waterworks are flowing! I'm soo excited for you guys! She's beautiful!!!!!

jazmine said...

I'm coming in 24 days and I CAN'T wait to meet her. She really is beautiful just like her mommy. See you soon!!

Martin Family said...

OH she is Amazing! You 2 did a great job!!! We miss you! Hope that we get to see you sometime soon!