Baby in a box!!
I cannot get enough of this muncher! Chloe has been very busy lately. She rolls and rolls and get into trouble, pulls things down, eats coupons that fall on the floor, and she does it all with the cutest little smirk on her face.
Chloe is such a quiet baby. She loves to smile at you, but it's VERY hard to get her to laugh. She'll just stare at you with a grin. She is such a sweetheart!
Little missy has been busy eating a colorful rainbow of fruits and veggies! We get a box of local organic fruits and vegetables delivered to our door and it's always full of surprises! I've been making Chloe's baby food and she loves everything I give her. Yesterday our box came with lots of beets, so I pureed them, stuck em' in the freezer and pop a veggie cube into her oatmeal every morning.
I've also been making homemade baby cereal and it's so much easier then I thought it would be! This morning she had oats, barley and quinoa mixed with pureed mango and spinach!
This is her pureed beets mixed with mango. She has been pooping pink. Just like a princess should! :)
Getting some brother loving
Now onto Noah. This kid has been OBSESSED with The Magic Tree House books. They've been reading them as a class at his school and he LOVES them.
I love that he loves to read! It literally takes him 20 mins to finish one page, but he does it! The other night Nick wouldn't let him take his book to bed because he'll stay up for hours reading. Noah cried and cried to his Daddy saying "you don't understand!! I NEED to read my book!" he's a little dramatic sometimes. But I guess we'll keep him.
Reading with their Mimi!
Does anyone know how to get a child to stop biting their fingernails?? Spencer is constantly biting them. He'll even try to bit mine! He has like no fingernails left!
I love these babies.
6 comments:
Such cute kiddos and what a well fed baby!! I'm so impressed that you find the time to make all her food from scratch!
LOVE the updates and pictures!! I'm wanting some more info on the baby food you're making!! I did the fruits and veggies in ice cubes with Justin and Jordan...but the others? Please email me!!!!
If you figure out a way to get Spencer to stop biting his nails, let me know. Aaron still bites his! :)
They are so cute. I love that Chloe poops pink! That is so funny!
I think there is a photo of a little Nicky in that same tube thingy...ask E about it :)
that wasn't actually Jeff who said...it's me Auntie Steph- I must be signed in through his email...sorry :)
Post a Comment