Thursday, January 29, 2009

What the heck?!?

And here is Noah... I honestly have no idea what he's doing. He came up to me with my headband on, and Spencer's paci in his mouth. He kept saying, "What the heck? What the heck is this?" Then he'd strike a pose and tell me to take a picture of him. So I did, and this was the pose he made.




Here he is walking! He's getting more and more adventurous, I'll watch him walk back and forth from his little kitchen to the couch, then from the table to the couch... He's getting too big!
I remember watching Noah walking back and forth. I think it's so cute when they start practicing.

2 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

It sounds like Noah is really a riot. We want to have you guys over sometime for a little rock band or something. You game?

Anonymous said...

Oh Cristina he is walking!! Sorry it took me so long to look at this. Oh my little man!! I cant wait til you guys come to visit us!! I'll try and make a post today, so keep a look out!