Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swim lessons


These are a few little videos of Noah at his swim lesson, his coach said he will be ready by the end of the summer to start otter pups! (5 and under swim team, he's 2 by the way.) He needs to master the- arms over the water thing still, he'll do it sometimes-but usually forgets! :) The urge to get to the steps overcomes his need to master the technique! Today before his lesson he wanted to (play swim) for awhile and he thought he would jump in the middle of the pool and swim to the steps. Of course he totally underestimated the distance and I almost jumped in to pull him to the side! Amazingly he lifted his head, took a deep breath and kept swimming till he got to the steps! I was so relieved and so proud of my little swimmer man! He was sooo out of breath but looked up at me and said "see that mom! I'm a swimmer!" What a stud!
Spencer watched from the sidelines-pooping. Pooped all over his outfit, the car seat and everywhere else it could drip too! I love my little stinky!

3 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

Way to go Noah!! I am jealous you have those resources so close.

Martin Family said...

I wish we had swim lessons closer. We are fighting to find a decent teacher for taylor! Miss You Guys!

Emily said...

Hey Christina & Nick! I just saw on your MySpace that you have a blog. I am so very impressed with your little swimmer. I can't believe he is only 2! You can check out our blog, if you would like: http://hammonfamily.blogspot.com/