Before the show
Noah and Uncle Aaron




Noah meticulously cleaning his bathroom, for some reason he is obsessed with it staying clean. The other day I went into his bathroom to blow dry my hair and I guess I got some hair on his stool and I left the blow dryer in there. That did not go over well! I went back into my room and I hear him go into the bathroom and go... AAARRRHHH!!!! MOM! YOU CAN'T BLOW YOUR HAIR IN MY BATHROOM! YOU MADE A MESS! I start walking over to him and he's on his hands and knees with a towel and he's wiping off his stool. I started laughing and I told him I was sorry and I should have cleaned up my mess. He then proceeds to tell me and I MUST ask him to use his bathroom and then says... MOM YOU ARE SUCH A MESS!! DID YOU GET IT BACK HERE? (behind the door) UGHHH YEEESSS YOU DID! THATS NOT OKAY MOM! He's such a weirdo!

Okay so since this blog is our journal/baby book, we've been trying to keep it updated and it has been sooo long! Lots has happened to our little family the last couple weeks so here we go!!
We moved closer to downtown right off of H street and are LOVING it! We have been so lucky to have Papa and Grandma put up with us for so long and are sure they are relishing in the quiet! :) We just got our internet and cable all set up and we are so happy! We lasted 3 weeks with nothing and I did not realize how addicted we are to the internet! I totally felt disconnected to the world, I was shocked to find out that Brangelina had their twins like days ago while standing in the grocery store line! (this might sound a little stupid, but for some reason is something that I just would like to know when it happend thank you very much!) Anyway lots has happened in the life of our little goober Noah. He played in his first concert!!!! Nick and I were so proud of him! Uncle Aaron (who Noah just adores!) came with his band - Good Morning Maxfield - and played up in El Dorado hills. At the end of the show they announced that there was going to be a drum solo by Noah Anderson. We thought he was going to be nervous... but just like the COOL kid he is, jumped right up and did his little thing! We were so proud of him! I was so one of those super annoying moms like yeah! Thats my baby! But I just couldn't help myself!
The next morning Noah got to play with Aaron and the band... they were so nice to him... he was a little demanding. Spence on the other hand is still just chill... He's happy and content watching.. waiting for his turn. :)
p.s. By the way... this is the WORST video EVER! Thanks to Nickulous Ridiculous! There was another video being taken... I'm sure it's better then this one and of course I will be putting it up when we see it!
1 comment:
grandma told me about this video, she told me I had to watch it. How funny...what a little talent he has!
Post a Comment