Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a weirdo!


Last night as I was getting Noah to bed he wanted to bring a couple stuffed animals with him. He has never been attached to anything but myself and sippy cups so it was kinda weird that he wanted to bring stuffed animals to bed anyway. I told him I would sit by him for a minute and he climbed into bed and proceeded to line his animals next to him. He then picked a teddy bear up and held it in front of his face and said "HHHiiiiiiiiii... hi there little guy... hello there little cute sweetie pie, hhiiii cute little buddy wuddy, little munchie bunchie... hi there little Caroline." Obviously he had just named this bear Caroline, and he went down the line of animals giving them the same little speech and adding a name to each of them. So now Noah has four stuffed animals named the following... Caroline, Snowdrop, Teddy and Yo Gabba Gabba! I then sat there wondering if I sound as silly as he did when I talk to Spencer, obviously he learned how to talk (baby talk) from me! Noah sure has a talent for naming things! By the way did you know he calls my dad papa Bozo?! Very appropriate i think! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! lol