Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

OH the life of boys! Sheilla and Janessa came over with their boys Allen, Justin and Jordan and it was a party! (Sheilla I have the cutest pic of Justin! I'll send it to you)
Spencer has been all over the place! It has been so hard lately to get a pic of him sitting still!
Here is Noah's new Preschool attire! They are going on another field trip next week to the pumpkin farm and he is so excited! He's learning the days of the week and he sings this cute little song to help him remember them. I've also been asked to help out with hospitality for his class and I swear I feel like a PTA mom for a 5th grader and he is only in preschool! We had a meeting last night and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with my assignment! We have a carnival fundraiser coming up and it's going to be so much fun! So beware everyone I will be asking you if you want to attend! :)


And here is Noah doing what he does best... Lyrics all made up by the cool dude himself!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

This is totally a video that you show when Noah is trying out for season 22 of American Idol and he makes it to the family visit! He SERIOUSLY has got some TALENT! And I'm excited to see the pic of Justin. sheilacapell@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thats my Noah James!! What a cool song! =)