Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nichole tagged me!!

1. Where did you meet your husband? I guess I knew of him my whole life... But Specifically remember him when he came home from his mission :)

2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year


3. How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years


4. What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes he forgets to flush the toilet... that's sure a surprise!!! :)


5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hair and his chin


6. What is your favorite quality? He is genuinely a nice person. He is open minded, and he never holds grudges. He is an excellent father and we love him!


7. Does he have a nick name for you? Honey, he rarely calls me Cristina


8. What is his favorite food? Mexican food with a Coke. (naughty boy!)


9. What is his favorite sport? Hahaha lets see... He's not the typical male, I'm note sure he has a favorite sport.


10. When and where did you first kiss? After a couple dates by my front door.


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to look at model homes together, we have our dream home all planned out in our minds! We also LOVE to cook together.


12. Do you have children? Two handsome boys


13. Does he have any hidden talents? I bet you he would be a good dancer. :)


14. How old is he? 27


15. Who said I love you first? HE DID


16. What is his favorite music? Oh gosh who knows. To many to name!


17. What do you admire most about him? He is a full time Law student and a full time husband and father! He sure knows how to multi task!


18. What is favorite color? I just asked him and he said "I dunno"


19. Will he read this? Yes


20. Who do you tag? Jenna, Rachael and Kara!

1 comment: