Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin time!


Well i seriously can't believe October is here and gone!! We have been busy doing our normal fall festivities. We took our annual trip to apple hill on Saturday and it was packed! We had lots of fun and we got our yummy apple fritters which is really all I cared about! :) Noah took a field trip with his class to the pumpkin farm and he chose the nastiest little pumpkin! His teacher told him he could pick whichever pumpkin he liked and he kept bringing over these sick little deformed ones, or ones with mold on the sides. Finally after I kept telling him to pick one that would be best for carving be came back with this tiny nub of a thing. I finally just said "whatever Noah" and he of course replied, "whatever mom!" This is my favorite time of year!















No comments: