Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag i'm it!!!

This is a different kind of tag, kind of funny. The tag is this: list three of your quirks and three of your husband's quirks. Then tag three people to play along.

ME
1. I'm obsessed with washing the boys clothes! Doesn't matter if they are dirty or not, they can't wear the same thing twice without it being washed!

2. I hate going to bed to a dirty house! I have to have everything clean before I go to bed or I can't sleep!

3. I'm a picture freak! I rotate our family pictures periodically throughout the house. We have way to many to have framed all at once so I have them filed away and bring them out according to the season. I can't wait to take the boys this year to get their Halloween pics!

NICK
1. He study's with his headphones on and the music blasting!! How he can study and listen to music I have no idea!

2. Nick will take off his shoes and leave them wherever he is. (I know where he learned that!! ahmm... Grandma!)

3. Crap! I can't think of any other quirks that Nick has... thats annoying!

I tag Jenna Kelly and Nikki!

No comments: