Noah was really excited to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas this year and a little nervous for him to ask if he has been good. :) While Noah was on Santa's lap I was talking to a friend with Spencer in my arms and one of the photographers backed up into one of their lights and tipped it over onto me and Spencer. It freakin hurt let me tell you! It knocked me on the ground and hit Spence in the head. It was really heavy, but my arm took most of the fall (which still hurts by the way) and there was lots of doctors around to inspect both of us and make sure we were ok. If I hadn't been so worried about Spencer I probobly would have cried! Anyway, I asked Noah If he told Santa what he wanted and he said, " Yes I did! And guess what mom? He didn't even ask me if i've been good!" His plan was to tell him he was good last year if he asked. :) little weirdo.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Breakfast with Santa
Noah was really excited to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas this year and a little nervous for him to ask if he has been good. :) While Noah was on Santa's lap I was talking to a friend with Spencer in my arms and one of the photographers backed up into one of their lights and tipped it over onto me and Spencer. It freakin hurt let me tell you! It knocked me on the ground and hit Spence in the head. It was really heavy, but my arm took most of the fall (which still hurts by the way) and there was lots of doctors around to inspect both of us and make sure we were ok. If I hadn't been so worried about Spencer I probobly would have cried! Anyway, I asked Noah If he told Santa what he wanted and he said, " Yes I did! And guess what mom? He didn't even ask me if i've been good!" His plan was to tell him he was good last year if he asked. :) little weirdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment