Most people's blogs are filled with bright colors and happy childhood memories, cute little kid sayings and so on. This post I must warn is full to the max with bratty-ness! This child's name is Noah. He may or may not be on Santa's naughty list. He had a conversation with his mother this morning and this is what went down.
Mom: Noah go to the bathroom!
Noah: But mom my lights not on!
Mom: Well turn it on then! You know how to do it!
Noah: NO!
Mom: Noah I can't get to the bathroom right now so you are going to have to do it! And if you pee your pants you are going to be in trouble! Now go to the bathroom!
Noah: NO! You turn on my light!
Mom: Noah I think I'm gonna have to call Santa and let him know that you're being naughty! So if you don't want that to happen then you better get in the bathroom and turn on the light yourself!
Noah: AAHHH! I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can be naughty again!
THIS KID MIGHT BE GETTING UNDERWEAR THIS YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment