Saturday, January 24, 2009

All ya single ladies!

Nick and I were looking at our old posts last night. It's so fun to look back and see how much our kids have grown and the funny things they do. Soooo before I forget I wanted to document our little Spencer's first attempt at singing. :)
It's no secret we have VERY vocal children. I can't even remember when Noah wasn't talking. And as most can remember (Auntie Jenna and auntie Meghan) Noah liked to sing a lot! One of his many favorites was, "The Money Song" He used to run around saying "I ain't got no money da na da na na!" A little inappropriate but hilarious! Well, last night Spencer was chilling in his car seat while we were driving home, and I'm sure you all know the song by Beyonce - All you single ladies, yes you do! Well, as the song goes she says "All ya single ladies, so put your hands up uh oh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh..." I guess Spence thinks he's a single lady, he started uh oh oh-ing like you would not believe! It was so darn cute! He also has been talking up a storm! Our little 10 month old has been wanting to be held ALL the time. He'll crawl over and pull himself up and give you such a sad look and say "Bup! Bup! Bup!" That means up by the way. He's not a baby anymore, soon he'll be talking back like his big brother.

No comments: