Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Floss your kid's teeth!!!

Noah had a check up at the dentist's office today. He did great and was so very brave! I can always tell when he's a bit nervous, but he's waaay too cool of a dude to let anyone know! We had to wait FOREVER after the assistant cleaned his teeth and took x-rays! I guess the dentist was working on this little girl who looked about Noah's age, and she was screaming and crying.
She had to have some pretty extensive stuff done to her. I felt so bad for the little freak-er out-er! She looked so pathetic laying there with her little cute sunglasses on, and she had to have this blanket draped over her because she was cold. She was having a hard time breathing through her nose and not her mouth. She kept choking and gaging. It was so sad!
Moral of the story... floss your teeth! She had some nasty decay going on in there.
(We were right next to them so we could hear what the dentist was telling her parents.)
Taking x-rays!

Oh the bro's... They love to wrestle!
I was cleaning out the closets and Noah found Nick's graduation attire. It kept him ocupied for hours! He kept checking himself out in the mirror. The robe made for a pretty good batman cape!
They LOVE to read together! I'm trying to get Noah to read to Spencer more. All Spence wants to do is read books. I love that, but I can't read to him all day!
Look at this little guy! So sweet, so innocent... Would you believe me if I told you he's quite naughty?

No comments: