Our young stud muffin is dangerous!
These are just a couple of photos I've snatched during the last couple days. He LOVES to climb on things. I went to the bathroom and came back out and he had pushed his car next to the table, climbed onto the chair, and up onto the kitchen table! There he was... standing there smiling, so very proud of himself!
He likes to call my name whenever he's doing something he knows he shouldn't. I'll hear a "Mom! Moooooom, Mommma!" coming from another room, and I know he's up to something naughty!
These are just a couple of photos I've snatched during the last couple days. He LOVES to climb on things. I went to the bathroom and came back out and he had pushed his car next to the table, climbed onto the chair, and up onto the kitchen table! There he was... standing there smiling, so very proud of himself!
He likes to call my name whenever he's doing something he knows he shouldn't. I'll hear a "Mom! Moooooom, Mommma!" coming from another room, and I know he's up to something naughty!





1 comment:
"Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo"....Hilarious!!!
Noah sounds more and more like his dad every day!
Grandma
Post a Comment