Saturday, May 9, 2009

Noah, the talker

This video brought me to tears!!! This is Noah at 17 months, just talk talk talking!
Noah used to love going to the mall to ride the "up and down" with his auntie Jenna. He's telling his Papa and Grandma about all the different animals he rides when he goes there.
I can't believe how much this kid talks. I can't remember when it started, and it certainly hasn't stopped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot he used to shake his head no when he said yes!! I also forgot we used to tell him the up and down is sleeping so we couldnt go to the mall to ride it haha! My little noah!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy and adam said...

Look! what a smart little boy he has always been! He can talk he way through anything! Happy Mother's day babe!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

This is so cute! I can't believe how much Maddux looks like him! It's so weird! And funny and cute! I can't wait to see you guys in August!