Friday, June 12, 2009

Otter Pups


It's official! Noah's on the swim team! I guess that makes me a swim mom... ugh, I never thought I'd willingly sit at another swim meet again! Oh the things you do for love...



His first day with coach Heidi and coach Jeff.



Taking a break and going down the slide!

Noah ask every morning during breakfast when he gets to swim! He's a little fishy!



After practice was over Noah started balling and crying! I asked him what the matter was and he says, "I didn't get to race anybody! And I didn't win! And I didn't get a medal!" his little competitive spirit is already surfacing... I knew he had some Papa Bozo in him.

2 comments:

Dan and Jazmine said...

wow coach jeff needs to pull up that swim suit...maybe jade should swim too and we can be swim moms together and when we get cold timing we can put our feet in the chili!

Natasha said...

I'm glad it wasn't just me because I was thinking his swim suit seemed unusualy low and it made me wonder what you were really taking pictures of ... jk. Noah is a stud in his little speedo.