Picture a quiet chapel filled with people.
Most of the little children are up in the cry room, (a room above the chapel with a huge sound proof window) and our little family has decided to sit in the chapel so we can teach our kids to be reverent.
The choir has just sung a beautiful song and the participants were quietly walking back to their seats.
Everyone had settled down in their seats and were waiting for the next speaker to stand. Little Spencer stands up on seat and smiles oh so very cutely at the people sitting behind us.
Then just as all was at it's quietest, we hear a sound. A loud sound. The kind of sound you would only hear coming from two very cute, two very chubby bum cheeks smacking together from the force of a massive fart!
Nick and I looked at each other knowing where the fart had come from, and couldn't help but smile.
Then, as heads turned, I couldn't help but wonder if others knew who the farter was. It was one of those moments when you felt the urge to look around and say, "It wasn't me!" but that was out of the question.
Luckily, Spencer screamed, "POOP!" and the culprit was revealed!
Most of the little children are up in the cry room, (a room above the chapel with a huge sound proof window) and our little family has decided to sit in the chapel so we can teach our kids to be reverent.
The choir has just sung a beautiful song and the participants were quietly walking back to their seats.
Everyone had settled down in their seats and were waiting for the next speaker to stand. Little Spencer stands up on seat and smiles oh so very cutely at the people sitting behind us.
Then just as all was at it's quietest, we hear a sound. A loud sound. The kind of sound you would only hear coming from two very cute, two very chubby bum cheeks smacking together from the force of a massive fart!
Nick and I looked at each other knowing where the fart had come from, and couldn't help but smile.
Then, as heads turned, I couldn't help but wonder if others knew who the farter was. It was one of those moments when you felt the urge to look around and say, "It wasn't me!" but that was out of the question.
Luckily, Spencer screamed, "POOP!" and the culprit was revealed!
4 comments:
I was cracking up as I read the story. This is what I have to look forward to. I'm so excited!
ah life with boys. can't even get through church without a good fart. gotta love it :-)
This is hilarious, I missed seeing you on Sunday, this Sunday I'll be there though, I'm missing my Cristina time.
That's so funny. I love when boys reveal their true colors, even if it does happen in Sacrament meeting.
Post a Comment