Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Batman Noah!

Happy Happy birthday to our sweet little Noah! I can't believe this kid is 4 years old already! He is a ray of sunshine in our house and we can't get enough of him. I remember the day he was born. He came out giving everyone dirty looks and he hasn't changed a bit.
I was so relieved when that kid finally came out and he was just perfect. I used to just sit and stare at his perfectly handsome, tiny face and I was so thankful he was given to us.
Noah you are the light of our lives, the best big brother, and a natural at pretty much everything you take on.
I can't believe I've been lucky enough to have you these past 4 years, and I can't wait to share your life with you! We love you more then "nothing" buddy!

Bruce (Noah) had the BEST birthday! We had a party for him on Saturday and all his best buds came. He got spoiled rotten! Here he is eating his b-day breakfast!

Trying to open the biggest present ever from his Grammy.

Opening his presents!



Helen, Owen, Faith and the man himself... BATMAN!

Grandma got this cake for him, I thought it was so cute!

Noah and his best friend Owen


Nana got Noah this cowboy outfit and he loves it! Here are the dudes, hanging out.

Here's Chipper (If you ask him to say his name he says, "Chipper (Spencer) Butt (Brett)" eating a subway sandwich.

2 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Way cute. So if Batman is Noah's alter ego, and Bruce is Batman's alter ego, is the cowboy Bruce's alter ego?

BusyMama said...

Chipper Butt...that is classic!