Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh yes...

Twilight

I am obsessed! Nick and I finally went to see Twilight last night and it was AMAZING!
It was so similar to the book. The first one was so cheesy and and totally didn't do the book justice. But this one was FABuLous!
I know I know, I'm a nerd, but everyone who has read the books can relate, they're just plain good! Reading them was like watching TV. Such an easy fun read!
(SIGH)
I can't wait till June!
Twilight and Twilight Pictures

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Did you laugh when Jacob took off his shirt to wipe Bella's blood? LOL! So funny! But yes, I liked it too!

amy and adam said...

Isn't it GREAT! A wonderful escape from the world of reality, I must say. I have read all 4 books twice and am sure I will read them many more times. And the third movie better be like the 2nd because that is the best book in the series and the 2nd movie was AMAZING! YAY!