Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve...

Noah is very disappointed.
For whatever reason he thought today was Christmas.

Last night we went to a family party and he was having a blast and reminding everyone that in the morning it was Christmas Eve!
Well, I guess we should have explained to him a little better that Eve means the day before.


Before bed we tried to explain that when he woke up in the morning it was Christmas Eve, not Christmas day.

It was pretty sad... he was a little disappointed this morning, I think he was still hoping he would wake up and get to open some presents, even though we reminded him until we were blue in the face last night!

Now we're left with a crying little boy hugging a present under the tree, begging us to let him open it.

Next year I don't think we'll put any presents out under our tree until Christmas morning. It's just to tempting for our 4 year old.

3 comments:

amy and adam said...

Ah, Noah. Silly little boy. We gotta hang out this week-maybe monday?!

Alys said...

Poor little guy. That would be really disappointing. Good idea on the presents, though.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Yeah, I don't put any gifts out until Christmas morning-just to avoid them getting opened by a little impish toddler!