Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


I can't believe it's already December!
This Thanksgiving was the best one yet!
My sister came in from Utah and we had everyone home all at once!
The picture above is my sweet nephew Daxon. He looks so much like Spencer to me! He loved the boys' and had so much fun playing and running around Mi Mi and Papa Bozos house naked with Spence. It was seriously cute.


Ah yes, and Batman was there...


We went on a walk before dinner, it was such a beautiful warm day!

I'm afraid to wash his costume, he wears it everyday... even as we speak and it is just TRASHED! It is literally hanging on by a thread.


My Sis and me, I missed her so much!


Noah and his Auntie Jenna have a very special bond. She's been there every step of his little life and spoils him rotten! He didn't leave her side.








Uncle Adam and Daxy poo.
Adam is such a good Uncle! He loves our boys' and he took Noah to Yogurt Monkey the day after Thanksgiving. Our kids are very lucky to have so many people who love them.



Spencer after the Thanksgiving feast! He loved the Jello, can you tell?


Yummy! My Mom makes the best food!

3 comments:

Alys said...

I'm glad you got to spend time with Jenna. I miss my little sister tons and wished I was closer too.

Anonymous said...

I NEED YOU TO EMAIL ME PICTURES!! I need to update my blog. Loved seeing you guys!! Now we have montana to look forward too!! YEAH!!!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Cute! Your nephew does look like Spencer! We totally love Yogurt Monkey... we go there almost every Monday for FHE!