Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blah...

That pretty much sums up how I feel. Blah. I'm sick and tired of being well, sick and tired!!! The purpose of this post is purely for my sanity. Please oh please make me feel better and tell me at least some of you are as disgusting as I am? Let me explain... My house, oh my filthy house. I have no energy to do the things I usually do. When I say my house is dirty, I don't mean a few toys here and there, a couple dishes in the sink, I really mean my house is a MESS! I am a meticulous cleaner (thanks to my mother) and it's literally driving me insane!! 

I usually don't go to bed if my house isn't spotless. I hate waking up to a mess. But I have to tell ya, this pregnancy is literally killing me! I have a super nose at the moment and can smell every tiny little thing, and the kitchen, well there are just too many smells for me to handle in there. So that room has been severely neglected. I keep hoping my wonderful husband will take on the job and deep clean it! But alas... that has yet to happen. Which reminds me of this Oprah episode I watched where they studied husbands for a week and put a huge pile of laundry at the foot of the stairs and waited to see how long it would take before they brought it upstairs. To make an hour long show short, the retards never even noticed the massive pile and walked past it for 2 weeks! 

So in Nick's defense, he's not the only retard. And he does go to work and school all day long. He usually doesn't get home till 9pm and he's tired, poor guy. I know he'll help me clean up this weekend, I just dream every time I walk into the kitchen that it's magically clean and I won't have to be in there for more then a minute. Maybe he'll read this and feel sorry for me!  ( I still love you very much honey)

I guess what I'm looking for is some advice, or some confessions of your dirty house! Those would really cheer me up! :) I'm struggling with 2 boys running around all day making messes and then not being satisfied AT ALL with their attempts at cleaning up. And I seriously don't feel good. I'm doing the bare minimum of everything and hoping this will pass quickly. I guess there really isn't much I can do but wait this out...

5 comments:

Harris Family said...

My house is a disaster too! I work all day, come home, make dinner and then crash. Unless we are all out of clean clothes then I don't even think about doing the laundry. I hope you start feeling better soon. I am starting to feel better and better with each passing day.

Alys said...

My little "house" is a total mess most of the time. It usually gets clean, but only partially, when Scott and Margaret come down for the day because I get embarrassed. I used to be better before Harrison, and I hope that once I have my real house I will be better with organization. I think I will have to put myself on a strict schedule to get everything done. So, you are not the only one. But, I do hope you feel better. I do not miss being pregnant at all. It is a necessary evil. But, it will go by fast and then you will have a sweet little baby (girl, I'm hoping).

amy and adam said...

This weekend I am coming over. I will clean for you and then we will go and get pedicures and Laura will do our hair. Then you will feel like a BABE again! MUAH! See you soon!

Nicole Hernandez said...

I was in your exact position a couple of years ago-exactly! I was pregnant with my third child, Julio was in his last year of law school. I was soooo sick and my house got really dirty. It didn't last forever! There is a light at the end of the tunnell. Hang in there! If you need me to watch your boys any time, let me know!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

To make you feel better, my house is a disaster most of the time and I only have one. I am hoping once I am graduated I will have more motivation. I'm not even pregnant, but the thought of missing out on sleep to clean sometimes kills me. I was so good for a while, but now finals are around the corner...so the house is last on my list. So don't feel bad!