We checked, double checked, then checked again. It's for sure a girl! We are in complete shock! My boys are so excited for their sissy to come! Nick can't get the grin off his face!
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I seriously know how you must feel!! WAHOOOOO!!
Like I said yesterday....You DESERVE this little Princess and she is going to light up your life just like the other two have! I am SO happy for you guys! I can't stop thinking about it! She is just going to be BEAUTIFUL and Nick is going to melt all over again. He's gonna have his Daddy's girl...Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet our new little friend. Uhhhhhhhh who do I need to be talking to about the shower! You know me!!! EVERY little Cinderella NEEDS to have a ball!
6 comments:
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I seriously know how you must feel!! WAHOOOOO!!
I'm so excited for you guys! That is going to be so much fun!!
Like I said yesterday....You DESERVE this little Princess and she is going to light up your life just like the other two have! I am SO happy for you guys! I can't stop thinking about it! She is just going to be BEAUTIFUL and Nick is going to melt all over again. He's gonna have his Daddy's girl...Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet our new little friend. Uhhhhhhhh who do I need to be talking to about the shower! You know me!!! EVERY little Cinderella NEEDS to have a ball!
AWESOME!!! I bet she'll be the best dressed baby girl around!
That is so awesome!! They definetly need girls in the Anderson family. Congrats! I have a feeling she will be really spoiled.
Congratulations! Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment