Friday, September 24, 2010

Noah's 5th birthday!

 This summer has been good to us. We've hung out in our undies in the backyard, spraying each other with the hose, swimming everyday, lots of play dates and all in all it hasn't been a super hot summer! Which this pregnant Mommy is very grateful for! 

Noah's birthday was a blast this year. I can't believe my little Noah James is 5 years old! He woke up to our traditional birthday pancakes on the SPECIAL red plate, (I couldn't find my camera in time!) and we sang him Happy Birthday and he opened a couple presents. Spencer got him a whoopee cushion, and Chloe got him some chocolate covered raisins, which I thought was very sweet of her. :)  


Noah was asked to bring his Daddy and his drums to school that morning. They played a little song and the girls raised their hands when he finished asking for him to "play again!!" He thought he was cool stuff for sure that morning. :)



My parents got him this Clone trooper costume. He loves it. The morning after his birthday at 6am I heard breathing next to my ear while sleeping in my bed. I opened my eyes, and there he was, standing there, starring at me, breathing... scared the crap out of me!


We had a party for him in the park again this year. My best friend Amy made all these adorable cupcakes! She is truly one of those friends that just makes your life better in every way! I love her to death! She cleaned up after the party, stayed and helped me with everything, and I'm so grateful I have her!






Sweet little friends!

Grandma completed the outfit with a clone trooper gun. I think Spencer looks hilarious! Uncle Jordan got Noah this Darth Vader helmet. It's totally cool! If I was a little boy, I would be lovin all over that helmet! It talks and makes the breathing noises. Very cool. It makes Spencer look like a bobble head! 




I figured since I avoid the camera like the plague these days I might as well stick one in here so I can remember how I looked pregnant with Chloe at Noah's 5th birthday. It's funny how I know I'll look back one day and miss the feeling of another human being wriggling around in my belly. SIGH... as for now, me and my fat butt and sore rib cage will long for that day.


Does this kid need a haircut or what?


Noah and his Grandma.


Thank you everyone for making his day so special! 

2 comments:

Alys said...

Love the Star Wars theme stuff. I am sure I will have one of those parties in about 4 years. :)

Sheila said...

I wish my fat butt looked like your fat butt!!! (wink) You're super cute!

Great post---still can't believe our boys are turning FIVE, I mean, your already there, but that just seems like it's so big!

So, I need your address Cristina, can you email it to me?? Rachel Riddle is throwing me a shower in Sac and I would LOVE if you could come! (I'm just afraid it's like right about your DD, it's on Oct 9)
sheilacapell at hotmail dot com!! THANK YOU!!! XOXOXOXO