Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday lil' guy!


Man oh man where have the years gone? I swear it was just yesterday this monkey looked like this


How time flies...

What can I say about our Spencanator? He definitely is a maniac, among other things. He is our comic relief and keeps us on our toes at all times. He gets into everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! 
I made him a birthday cake and set it on the table unattended for maybe 5 minutes and realized as we were getting ready to light the candles that he's licked off half the frosting off one side.

He is all boy. And has a deep love for weapons. He asked for a gun with fire in it for Christmas, and when that didn't pan out he thought he'd ask for one for his birthday. I've had so many chats with this dude about guns- that they're not toys and fire doesn't come out of them. But he always comes back with, "But MOM! Darth Vader HAS to have a gun!" to which his brother will start an argument "Spencer! Darth Vader doesn't have a gun!" and it will go on and on and on. The conversations about Star Wars and Batman are REALLY starting to get to me!!! :) 







Is it just me, or does Noah look like Jack Nicholson sometimes? Jack Nicholson in the shinning. Haha! He does!



Noah, Spencer, Connor and Mac. Our bud Oliver was there too, but he was running around.


We went to John's Incredible Pizza on his birthday and just hung out with our cousins and friends. The boys had so much fun and Spencer called it "Pizza Planet" and of course little miss Chloe went along for the ride and was just as sweet as ever. She really is such a blessing to have with all this crazy boy stuff we've got going on around here.  

I've been trying to post this for a couple weeks now but always get interrupted. Spencer is running around pretending to do karate right now. (Thanks for letting them watch Karate kid- DAD!) Geesh  Someone is gonna break an arm one of these days! That's all for now! 
I LOVE MY LIFE! 

No comments: