Our 4th of July was awesome. We had our annual breakfast and parade at the park in the morning, then just hung out with family and had fireworks. The boys were so cute. Spencer and his destructive personality was just loving the loud bangs and all the "fires!" it was a perfect day.
That tiny little pumpkin up there in blue had scrapes and burns on her poor knees. She can't help but crawl around and explore, even though her poor legs protested! Pain for curiosity! That's her motto!
Those sexy young lads there heading the front of the parade are staying with my parents while they train with our swim team at the club. My boys have been ALL over new bodies walking around, jumping on them, making them play, it's been great.
Muahahaa... I have fire!
The kids have been having such a great summer. I just love these lazy summer days, making lemonade, laying out by the pool... Oh geez who am I trying to kid. Laying by the pool, Yes. Making lemonade? Not so much. I actually made some this morning and it was pretty good! Most of the time it tastes like crap and no one drinks it. My need to cut sugar in recipes makes pretty much all things bake-able or in this case drink-able pretty much disgusting. But one of my girlfriends has a loaded lemon tree and I decided to follow the recipe and make some. It was the bomb.
The boys sleeping in their tent = ADORABLE! That is until we woke up in the morning and they BOTH peed in the middle of the night. See all those stuffed animals in there?? Soaked my friends. It was pretty sick.
Oh Chloe!! She is so smushy and cute. She is crawling EVERYWHERE and cruising from the furniture now. She is growing so fast! I've been taking her into the Dr. every month so they can do a weight check. She is super tiny. She was in the 3rd percentile but I'm proud to announce she has moved all the way up the the 25th for her weight! YAY Chloe!! She LOVES the Bubble Guppies and claps and dances every time she hears music or anything close to a beat. She's got the groove!
And here it is. The cat. Ugh... I don't really like cats. But I guess when you have kids you do things for them that you normally wouldn't. Noah is such an animal lover. He wanted one so bad. So we caved and there it is. I'm not sure what his name is exactly. Yesterday it was Nico. Today it's Teddy, and the other day it was Jinxy. Nick just calls him cat. I used to call him sweetie till he scratched the crap out of me. But he's here now and the boys love him. He's pretty good with them, and he lets Chloe pull on his ears and tail.
So that's enough for now. Time for some Lemonade! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment