Friday, November 25, 2011

Chloe's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe my baby girl is one. Time really has flown by. 
My pregnancy with her was stressful, (Nick was studying for the bar) and after her birth was extremely stressful.  I got mastitis and strep throat twice, and she was losing weight from me being so sick. It was a really rough year for us. Nick was studying for the bar, (again) and we were just having a tough time taking care of everyone. 

I have such mixed emotions about her first year coming to a close. We've grown so much as a family, and as individuals. We've grown closer together, and I'm thankful for the life lessons we've learned this past year. But geez, I'm glad it's over. 

I know we'll have challenges ahead, but I think I speak for my whole family when I say, we've learned what is most important. And we've learned to do without. We can't do much without the support of each other. 
I'm glad I'm a stronger wiser girl. I need all the strength I can to raise my daughter right!

So back to little miss sunshine...

I love this girl!!!!
I remember my excitement when I found out I was having a girl. She has been a sweet spot in our lives, and her Daddy just adores her. Whenever she isn't getting her way with me, she'll start crying for Dadda. Chances are, he'll come save her. :) 


These were my favorite jammies on her. She was so smooshy in them!







This beautiful girl is obsessed with letters. And I mean OBSESSED! She'll find letters everywhere and point to them and say "O!" or "A!" She can recognize O, A and E. But she'll also call every other letter an O, A or E too. But she's catching on quickly! She'll follow you around with a book and whine until you read her one. 
She can say,
Mamma
Dadda
Noah
Bo bo (brother)
Dog
Nana (banana)
Uh Oh
No (she can say that really well)
Papa
Ba ba (bottle)

She is right on track with her big brothers! I literally can't remember when the boys started talking, I swear our kids just come with the gift of gab. Must get that from their Dad. :) 

I can't wait to watch this little one grow. I'm cherishing every last moment I have with her. This Mom knows all too well how fast these years will go by. 
We love you Sweety pie!

No comments: