Back in September, our little Noah turned 6!
I can't believe how fast time has flown by. He really is turning into one of the best people I know. He's honest, ( I can always count on him to tell me what's really going on.) he's a great friend, he's SUPER cute and extremely talented. Not trying to toot my horn here, (that's what a mommy blog is for!) but I really really think this kid is amazing!
Noah is very passionate! He does his very best at everything! His teacher emailed me last week just to tell me what a smart wonderful kid I had on my hands, and I was like, "DUH!" :)
Now, just so you're not super annoyed and jealous of my "perfect" child, i'll bring this back down to reality. While i'm blogging, I got out some stamps and paper for the kids. Spencer just went to the bathroom and I ran in to wipe him up. I walk in the bathroom and see Spencer on the potty with all of his clothes off and stamps covering every inch of his body. Including his buns, which were covered in hearts. Courtesy of big brother Noah.
We had a little swim party for him at the club. I think I'll have a swim party every year! It was so easy!!
All Noah wanted for his birthday was a speedo so he could swim as fast as his papa Bozo. (my dad)




No comments:
Post a Comment