
Noah and Spencer are so cute together, they are playing more and more Spen totally lights up when he sees his brother!
This picture cracks me up! It was so hard for me to get a picture where they both were looking at the camera and smiling. It was IMPOSSIBLE so these are some of the pics I got! Spencer looks so "Posh" just like your old boyfriend Jenna! :)


Noah and Spencer were driving in the BATMOBILE!! Noah was Batman and Spence... Robin!
This picture was taken by big bro Noah
Yes Noah is naked again... I swear whenever people come over my child is always naked or has no underwear on! He likes to be naked!
2 comments:
Ok your boys are WAY too cute. my boys have a love hate friendship. we should get to kid together some time, you should email me. haas_fam@hotmail.coM
Lanie
I love Spencer's haircut! so cute!
Post a Comment