Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun stuff!

So the BIG news first... Spence had his first hair cut!!!!! I can't believe how different he looks! He went in with long brown hair and came out with short blonde hair! Just like his cousin Connor!

This was a painting Noah made of Uncle Aaron - with a rock on his leg...
Nick started school again on Monday so we tried to get in as much family time as we could this past week. We went to Six flags last Tuesday and had a blast! Noah was so excited to see all the animals! He really like shouka the killer whale and the diving tigers! Uncle Jordan came with us and helped us out so much! We were all very tired at the end of the day!
We also went to the state fair on Saturday to see the doodlebops! Noah was super excited to see them... Nick and I on the other hand not so much. We are not big fans of the show but since they play musical instruments Noah likes them. I limit how much he can watch them, seriously look them up if you have never heard of them, they are very annoying! Needless to say the concert was eventful. It was blazingly hot and they were sooo overly dressed! Just looking at them made us even hotter! During the show Rooney (doodle) decided to tell everyone how happy he was to be there, he states, " Hi everyone! I'm soooo glad to be here in my favorite state CALI! It's cold up in Canada... BUT IT'S HOT AS HELL HERE!" Yeah... I looked around at the other parents who had the same looks on their faces as I did! We will not be going to anymore of their shows anytime soon!
They had a new exhibit about Hollywood (or something like that) and we got to see the Back To The Future car which was cool!

2 comments:

Rachael and Clay Anderson said...

Oh, my sweet nephews! I miss them so much! I wish we could have gone with you guys. I hope we see you soon! And Spencer looks just like Nick!

Nicole Hernandez said...

Looks like a fun little trip! Your boys are so cute-Noah looks like you and Spencer looks like Nick!