Monday, August 11, 2008

It's speedo time!



Noah is officially ready for a speedo! He's been taking swimming lessons for awhile and he can now swim to the side and get out of the pool by himself! Drowning has been my number one fear for some reason, and I really wanted to get him comfortable and used to the water. Everywhere we go there is a pool, so I wanted him to at least swim for the wall if he ever fell in. Noah is completely fearless when it comes to the water (which for awhile was really scary) and he LOVES swimming with his uncle Adam! My babies are so lucky to have so many aunts and uncles who love them and take such good care of them! Adam and Noah have been swimming together everyday... doing flips, cannon balls, dives, and he's been teaching him how to swim to the bottom of the pool. I took some videos with Adam's camera of the flips they've been doing. (you won't want to see this Grandma, it will totally freak you out!) I'll post those when he sends them to me!

1 comment:

cory and tara said...

Ok, that's amazing! I have put Carter in swimming lessons twice and he is NO where near that. Apparently, our lessons aren't very good which I kind of already suspected. Way to go Noah!