Monday, August 11, 2008

Lil' Spence






Ok, so I feel like we are always blogging about Noah and poor little Spennie gets a few pics here and there. So this post is all about Spencer Brett!
Spencer is 5 months already and he is just growing like a weed! He'll sit up by himself for awhile and he's rolling all over! One way I might add... :) He is such a happy lil' guy and he makes our home sweet. He is now eating solids, mainly prunes, pears and oatmeal. He has a little bit of a poopy problem. He just set the record for his pediatrician's pratice by waiting 10 days before making a poop. Like we always say... go big or go home right!?!
He LOVES his big brother and they like to wrestle together already! I'm so glad they have each other! We love him soo much and we love to chump his chumpy legs too!

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Hi Cristina! How on earth did you find our blog? Your boys are adorable. How is law school?

Emily said...

Hi! You have the most adorable boys! They are so cute. I love how much hair Spencer has.