Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dentist!


Noah had a dentist appointment and he was sooo very brave! They had lots of distractions for him which worked really really well. :) They had tons of toys to play with and he got to watch a movie on the ceiling while they worked on his teeth! He thought it was way cool to have a TV up there. He did get a little nervous while the Dentist cleaned his teeth... you could see his heart beating through his shirt!! But he was such a big boy and has perfect teeth!


Playing videos games beforehand
Taking X rays
Watching the movie

Spence watching big brother on Auntie Jenna's lap

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Hey Nick and Christina. How are you guys doing? I can't believe how big your kids are. This is the first time that I have seen the baby and he is adorable!!! I hope that all is going well with you guys. Our blog is www.mikemegbrayden.blogspot.com. I love blogging and it is a great way for us to keep in touch! Take care.
Mike and Meagan Johnson

Natasha said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks so much for the advice!! It's so nice to find someone who agrees with me!! Sounds like you have a great system worked out ... I'm definetly going to use your ideas of doing them one at a time. I'm totally staying away from the Hep B shot because I just don't see the point of immunizing my baby against a sexually transmitted disease! What vaccines have they added since Noah?... What made you decide to start at six months? Just curious because I haven't really decided yet when I want to start but I was thinking sometime between 6 mo. and 2 yrs. I should definetly call you because it sounds like you've researched it a lot!

Sheila said...

Hey, cute blog! K--so the bleach is in the water to prevent bacteria from growing. It's just a little amount, so it's not harmful. I pretty much did it b/c that's what the church said to do. I figure they know what they're doing, right?