
Today was the big day! Noah started preschool today! Nick and I have been debating if we would send him or not this year and we just decided to see how it goes! He was a little nervous at first but after a couple minutes he was having fun! I can already tell he is going to learn so much and he is definitely ready for school. I already miss him!
3 comments:
Thats cute, i was the same way with Gavin. It was harder for me then him.
Lanie
Hahaha his face... hilarious. I love my little noah james!
Hey Guys, I was cruising my friends Jeff and Emily Hammon's blog and I saw your name! What the heck! It's such a small world! Your little family is so cute, I know you are in our stake now but haven't seen you yet. Hope it is soon!
Post a Comment