Monday, September 15, 2008

Party Time!!

These are just a few picture from Noah's big day! He had a birthday party at my parents house in the morning. We set up his drums in the kids backyard so he could be as loud as he wanted! Grammy got him a scooter and auntie Jenna gave him a batman! After the party Nick took him to the Circus! Then we headed over to Nick's mom and dad's for another birthday party! Both of his great grandparents were there and he was so spoiled! Grandma got him Eve from the movie Wall-E which just made the whole day! He took her home and slept with it. :) Noah was very tired by the end of the day! Thank you grandma's and grandpa's and auntie's and uncle's for making his day so special!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that he got a lil drum set! So perfect! What a busy day! I can't remember if you wrote it now but he must have slept well lol. I wanted to take Maddie to the Cricus but we never did end up going :( Next year :)