




My little nephew is here!! Jenna started going into labor last night and She labored for about 2 hours at home then went to the hospital and out he came! He is 8lbs 6 ounces and he's 20 inches long! He was a week early and he is a big little guy! He looks just like Jenna and we all love him so much! Noah hasn't met his cousin yet, he is very excited and I'll post pics when they meet! She is getting some much needed rest and she's all done! YAY!
1 comment:
I am glad you posted the pictures and glad to see that this just happened. I think we are forgotten since we live on the farm and news doesn't spread to us and I didn't want to find out that Daxon was born earlier this week and we weren't informed. Anyway, that is very exciting and I am sure Jenna was glad to have you there with her.
Post a Comment