Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goings on...

A lot is happening in our house right now! Noah is loving his preschool and his friends! He is learning so much! He is also starting his swim lessons up again on Tuesday. His coach is getting him ready for Otter Pups! He is going to have his 1st swim meet here in the spring and I can't believe it! Who knew after all the meets I've been too in my life I would ever want to go to another one! I'm a swim mom! I'll also just take this time to brag a little, his coach says that he has a natural talent inherited from his mother. :) Go Noah!!! My lil' man, growing up! He just walked by me and said, "I absolutely love ya mom!"

Spencer... My little sunshine! He is walking! He let go of the couch the other day and walked to the other one. He can get around faster by crawling so that still seems to be his main source of travel. He also has been talking up a storm! He LOVES balls! He'll say "ba ba ball!!" and crawl around the house finding all the balls. He also likes to throw or drop things and say aahh-oooo! He is very good at telling on his brother. If Noah takes something away from him, he will always let us know! He is defenitly a tough baby. Being the younger brother, and many wrestling matches (They like to hug each other and roll around on the ground, it's pretty cute.) have made him one tough cookie!
I took these picture the other day, we have been having wonderful sunny Californian weather and the boys are loving it!

2 comments:

Rachael and Clay Anderson said...

I miss my sweet nephews! And I am soooo jealous of your weather!

BusyMama said...

They are way too adorable. I think Spencer looks like Adam in that picture!