Well, we've been little sicko's over here. With it raining and the kids coughing, we haven't been up to our regular activities. The kids have been trying to entertain themselves, and they are doing a rather good job! We've been balancing forks on our hands, dressing like knights, (and singing the backyardigans song, We are knights thats right! We're smart and bright, our knightly skills are out of sight!) playing with swords, eating sick food, (toast and tea) and in the words of Noah, "just staying alive!"We had a pretty rough night last night. And by "we" I mean ME! Nick slept through the whole thing. The kids kept waking each other up with their coughing attaches, so I moved Noah's mattress to our bedroom floor so they would only have to wake up when they themselves coughed. So ya know, we are a little tired today.
Spencer has been growing like a weed as you can see! I can't believe our baby is almost 1! I don't even think he remembers how to crawl, he's a walker boy! These are just a few of the things this lil' guy does.
He loves to sing the alphabet song! We have this magnet alphabet thing on our fridge and he'll push the button to play the song and sing, " D D D D DEEEE" it's very cute!
He told me NO the other day.
He says, "Kaaa yoouuu" which means Thank You, when you give him something.
He thinks every animal is a dog or a duck.
He loves to say "Bye bye! Car!"
~ Most of this stuff is only things Gma's and Aunties and Uncles would care about, but my friend just made her blog book and it's amazing! So I'm trying to keep this updated!




A sickie eating his toast.
2 comments:
What's a blog book!?that sounds cool!when I was sick as a kid I always drank minute maid fruit punch!it's pure sugar but it tastes just as good coming up as it does going down! Hope you guys feel better soon! Love ya!
Ahhh... I'm sorry eveyone's sick! Still cute as can be, though!!
Post a Comment