Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Staying alive!"

I thought it was time to take some pictures off my camera and do some blogging. Spence is asleep and Noah is dressed as Batman, running around singing his own theme song. Ahh, my favorite time of day! Nap time! Spencer is so active... he really tires me out.
I thought for my own purposes I would write a little about what Spence is doing at 13 months.

He absolutely LOVES and I mean LOVES to eat. He'll out eat any of us any day!
He's a little naughty... he likes to say no, and he likes to shake his head.
Lately he's been obsessed with Elmo. He calls him Melmo.
He likes to say, apple, (bapple) dog, up, (bup) Noah, (NONO) banana, (Nana) Mom, Dad, Papa, baby, (Babu) duck, Thank you, and last but definitely not least, BALL! He'll find balls everywhere we go. He is really a handful. But we still love him. :)


I took the boy's to the Zoo the other day, it has been so nice and warm outside lately and of course, that day it was rainy and cold.
Noah was pretty excited about the snakes. We went into the reptile house and he learned all about Boa constictors.
He was pretty freaked out when he learned how they kill their food.
And he was pretty grossed out with the chimps. His exact words were, "Ew, those monkeys bum holes are sick!" as he was trying not to gag.

Here he is, playing with his dinosaurs.
Noah wanted to get his Lightning bed out and take a "Quiet time" on it. Spencer looks so fat and happy in this picture, I love it!
Carrot juice face!
I love this picture! It disribes their relationship perfectly! This is Jacob, he comes over to play twice a week and Spencer is his best friend!
They are so good with each other. For the most part Spencer follows Jacob around, and Jacob follows Noah around.
Noah had the camera and he was taking pictures of the boys , this was the best shot he got. :)
Such a happy boy when he has something to gnaw on!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I totally see Noah gagging and and pointing at those bum holes!! What a funny guy. The picture of Spence and Jacob is pretty funny too!!!

Evelyn said...

Funny boys!! i just love them!!

Grandma

amy and adam said...

I need easter pics! I miss you!