Thursday, June 25, 2009

Racing Day!


Well the big day finally came! Noah has been so excited about his swim meet. He's been practicing on days he didn't have swim team, and showing everyone his muscles!
We were so proud of him! He is the youngest on the team, everyone else is 5 and up, AND HE WON!!! He has a natural talent in the water, and his coach says he's got one strong little kick! I know this is probably annoying to anyone reading this who aren't grandparents, or his Auntie Jenna, but it's my brag time!





Grandma came to watch him in all his glory! Everytime she would look away from Spencer he would say "maama, maama!"

For those who don't know my dad, he's a pretty awesome swimmer! He made it to the Olympic trails back in the day, and he still swims competitive open water races.
When he saw the video he was so proud! He couldn't stop smiling!
It's in his blood!



Noah and Cole! Cole won his heat also! They were so excited! They kept saying, "Were winners! YEAH!"



Proud Grandma!

2 comments:

amy and adam said...

OH MY GOSH Cristina! I love this video! Noah is so fast!!! Well, actually I was thinking, oh my goodness, where is the end of the pool?! But isn't that what I always think when swimming? He won by a lot! Give that little winner a High Five for me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

THIS VIDEO MADE ME CRY!!!!!!!!!! Good job my little swimmer!!!!!! Auntie Jenna is SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!