Friday, June 12, 2009

The Spencanator!


Just thinking about this kid makes me tired!
He's always happy, always moving and always eating. I really don't know why I even bother cleaning up his messes till after he's asleep.
He is the whirlwind in our house!
These days he has been really into picking up every tiny crumb on the floor, looking at it, saying "eewww!" and then putting it in his mouth and saying, "hmmm."
He loves hugs and kisses from his brother! And he loves his best friend Jacob.
Right now his favorite foods are, Pizza, (he was screaming for tetzza all night last night) any kind of food, edible or not. Veggies, fruits, he love love loves to eat!
He also has taken a liking to shoes. He loves to wear them, and carry them around. And he also likes to leave them all around the house. (must have gotten that from his grandmother)
He's a good spirited happy kid! He likes to interact with people, and he's always saying "HHIII!!" to everyone we meet!
We love our lil' Spence!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

HA! Well, I am glad that I have been able to pass on my one and only talent to someone!

Grandma

Rachael and Clay Anderson said...

I can't believe how alike he and Connor are! We need to get them together, soon!