Sunday, July 26, 2009

Munson Family Reunion


We went to Nick's Grandma's family reunion last Saturday at Immigrant Gap. The kid's had a blast! I've never let my kid's get so dirty before. I had a couple panic attacks, but I managed to keep it together. :)


Spencer Kept flicking dirt on his face. I put his paci in his mouth so he wouldn't eat the dirt.


Noah brought his drums and did a little concert! He was so excited, he even let the other kid's play with them. He said he was giving them lessons.


We ended up washing them in the kitchen sink of the campground. They were exhausted! I was happy to get in the car and come home. I don't know what it is about camping that I hate so much. But I do... I hate it.

1 comment:

BusyMama said...

ME TOO! Camping's gross. I don't understand how people like it. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!