Friday, July 17, 2009

Sieve, Septive, sippy, Spencer!


Oh Spence, where do I begin... I love this child! He's 16 months old right now and he is the constant happy guy in our house. He will even run up to you with a huge grin on his face and say, " Happy!" it always make me smile!

The title of this post are names his best friend Jacob calls him. He's actually getting better, the other day he called him Spencer. I just think it's super cute.

Spencer is still very much a fan of food. He'll run over to the fridge if he see's it open and say "cold" which usually means he wants some cold yogurt... or cheese, or fruit, or anything in the fridge that's "cold". I'll go down the list and ask him what he wants, and he'll say "yeah" to everything I ask. He would eat it all!

He is also in love with "Melmo" which is Elmo for those of you who can't understand his gibberish. He likes the beginning of the Elmo's world song. He'll stick out his tongue and say, "la la la" and you know he wants to watch Elmo.

He loves to color and if you ask him what his favorite color is he'll reply " yellow!". We have to keep an eye on him when he colors, he likes to bite the tops of the crayons off. The other day I changed his diaper and I freaked out a little when I saw red, yellow and green chunks in his poop. Then I realized they were crayons.

Spencer is a love bug! He'll always hug you when you need it! He's a sweet little spirit and he's growing too fast! He loves his big brother and we love him very much!



Yogurt face!



Oh my little girl... Nick gets so mad at me when I do his hair. I can't help it sometimes! He just got another much needed hair cut, and he looks adorable! Might I add I did it myself! I'm so proud, I'm not one to give good hair cuts, but this time it turned out perfect!



We read a verse of scripture every night. They love holding their own and following along. They also love to rip the pages into a million pieces and scatter them around the house, but hey, we're forming good habits right? (not the ripping part)


This video is for our Auntie Jenna. We talk on the phone at least 5 times a day and we miss her and Dax more then "nothin!". We were talking about Spencer and Daxon the other day. I barely know that little chunker and she doesn't know much more about Spence. Aside from telling each other everything about them, it's just not the same when you can't see them everyday, and get to know their mannerisms and watch their cute chubby cheeks bouncing around. Soooo, this is for you Auntie Nenna!

3 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I love the pig tails. When MaryEllen was 16 months old She didn't have enough hair to put into even one pony tail! Spencer sure is blessed!

amy and adam said...

he looks just like anthony! Uncanny resemblance!

BusyMama said...

don't show nick this comment...if you put a pink shirt on him with those pigtails, he would be the cutest looking little girl EVER! not that there was ever any doubt about this, but it's further proof that when you have a girl, she's going to be drop dead adorable.