Here are some pictures from the last week. I just thought I'd put this one of Nick up here... I have no idea what this kids doing. He's a special one.
Last Sunday we took a drive up to the temple and had a picnic! There was turkey poop everywhere out by the baseball field. It was sick! My mom packed a lunch for everyone and it was yummy!
Noah watched Dennis the Menace the other day and when it was over he came out of his room wearing Spencer's overalls. He insisted that he wear them ALL day! So when we went over for a visit with his uncle Adam, my brother went and put his on! Why he has overalls I don't know...
I love this picture! Spencer sure does love his Daddy. We couldn't have asked for a better one! He's always willing to help me with anything and everything! I hear about these men who won't change diapers or do the dishes or other household duties, but our Daddy sure does! Granted it took at least 3 1/2 years of training, but without complaint, he jumps in and helps wherever he can, "I love him more than nothing!" (Noah phrase) and I can't imagine life without him! You are our sunshine!
3 comments:
you are surrounded by silly boys. I love you guys!
Your family is so beautiful! You should be models for the inserts that come in picture frames when you buy them!
I love the overalls, especially on Adam!
Post a Comment