What has our lil' Noah been up to lately...
Well for starters he has been completely OBSESSED with super hero's. If he's not Batman, he's Dash from the Incredibles. If he's feeling more animal, he's Simba (growed up) and I'm stuck being Scar.
He's practicing his drums everyday, and is practicing very hard on his freestyle. Yesterday they started working on backstroke... he's coming along with that one. :)
I've been watching him play lately, he's got quite the imagination! Right now he's dressed up like Batman and lining up his herd of animals mumbling under his breath "I'm the KING! I can kill you with my sharp finger nails!" Hahahaa! He is so entertaining!
We put the little guys (Spencer and Jacob) down for a nap today and made carrot muffins and read some cool books. I try to make sure we have our "Mommy Noah time" at least once everyday, he definitely needs the extra attention. The kid AT ALL TIMES has to be talking, and he expects you to be listening! You can't sit through a movie without 50 million questions every 5 seconds.
He's also been really really wanting to be a DAD! Everything he does he asks, "Is this what Dad does? Is this what a Dad would do? Do I look like a Dad?" he's so sweet.
1 comment:
this kiddo provides non-stop entertainment. you must be exhausted :-) I love ya more than nothin' litte nooj!!
Post a Comment