If it's not already obvious, Noah and Spencer are obsessed with Batman. I'm so not a crafty person, but I had the idea to paint a canvas of Gotham city for the boys. We can't paint or do anything fun on our walls so we improvised! It took me a couple hours and it looks sooo cute in their room! You can't see it but we have a HUGE batman on the other side of the wall, and when I got Spencer out of his crib this morning he pointed to the walls and sang, "Da na na Batman!"
Oh little boys... Speaking of which, Noah has been only responding to Batman or Bruce lately and he's been calling Spencer Robin. Sometimes he calls Spence Robin when we are out in public and I cringe and hope people don't think I actually named my kid that!
Well, the other day we were at Trader Joe's and Noah was only responding to Bruce. Side not- I don't know if anyone else knows, but in the old 60's Batman shows Robin's real name is Dick.
So I had to call Noah Bruce, (which was embarrassing enough) and Spencer thought it would be fun to kick Bruce (Noah) in the face from the cart seat. So Bruce (Noah) screamed "No! Dick! Don't do that Dick! Mom Dick kicked me in the face!" I was soooo not expecting that, I couldn't help but laugh and hope people didn't really think I'd name my kids Bruce and Dick.
6 comments:
hahahahahaha!! that made my day!
Your boys are hilarious! I love them! Your poop story...gross. The other day maddux was farting on the kitchen floor and just as I finished saying how gross his diaper was going to be it all came gushing out the sides of the diaper. It wasn't pleasant. We totally miss "y'all" too! Mom told me you still like your hair...I think this one is a keeper, so when we come in december I hope you still have it!
Love, Alli
Your stories are simply fabulous. I laugh so hard when I read them-I can just hear your voice when you write and I can imagine those little goobers you have chattering away! Give them a big hug from me! Love ya babe!
HAHAHAHAHA Chris and I are laughing so hard right now!!!!
Hilarious! I will never be able to think of your boys as simply Noah and Spencer again!
So this is the joy that comes from having boys!
Priceless stories...I hope you publish your blog so you can preserve these experiences for the future Mrs. Anderson's!!!
Post a Comment